Mid September is the time. Then we move to southern France!
Super exciting of course and quite a job.
As you might understand, around that time we will temporarily shift our focus to moving. Once settled, we’ll go back to full swing with processing the orders and answering messages and e-mails.
But also…. Preparing BewustDsign for the name change (you read that right). More about this later.
We will let you know in time on our Social Media channels and in the newsletter when this shift of focus will take place.
Change is a process, not an event
With such a huge move abroad, a number of things will also change for us, but also for you.
For example, parcels might take longer to be delivered to your home.
Here is a list of the changes (known so far) that will take place for you and for us:
- The shipping time of your order will take about 5 working days from France to the Netherlands.
- Post offices in France work differently than here in the Netherlands. Our post office in Lalouvesc is only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and sometimes Fridays. We can only ship on these days.
- Besides the shipping time, the shipping costs will also change. For example, it is no longer possible for us to send letterbox packages or have them delivered to a PostNL location, because these are typical Dutch services. The shipping costs to the Netherlands and the rest of Central Europe will now be €6, Eastern Europe and the rest of the world the shipping costs will be €9.
- In the period from September 17 to approximately the end of September / beginning of October our focus is on moving, we will then be slower to answer your questions and processing your order(s).
- A nice extra advantage: We will be shipping CO2 neutral
We already announced it in our newsletter, BewustDsign will be renamed. We will change to a new international (English) name to reach even more people with our healing tools and jewelry.
What exactly the new name will be, we won’t tell you yet 😉
The plan is to gradually implement the name change at the end of 2018, beginning of 2019.
We will announce our new name and logo first in our newsletter.
Do you want to be the first to know? Sign up for our newsletter!
We look forward to integrating these fantastic changes.
What do you think about these changes? Let us know!